Monday, June 28, 2010

Windshield is fixed and we're back in action - at Crazy Horse

So we dropped the Funbus of at Dakotaland Glass and were fixed up by my new friend Mike, who was more than happy to slam my credit card with a "this yankee is stuck in the middle of nowhere" surcharge.  With that behind us, we made the trip up to see the Crazy Horse Memorial today and it was pretty cool.  I didn't realize how massive it is until I saw it for myself.  Big.

SO now we're hanging out at the KOA at Rushmore, the 2nd biggest KOA in the country.  This is an awesome campground.  Tons of pools and activities.  Delaney and Rachel are going for a trail ride tomorrow as the campground has it's own ranch.  Great place to be.  Bandwidth is giving me trouble with pictures today. So I will try again in the early morning.  By for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment